Yardi Genesis2™ is our property management and accounting solution that combines your operational and accounting data into one system with mobile access. Genesis2™ features a powerful general ledger with accounts receivable (A/R) and payable (A/P) functions, cheque writing, and bank reconciliation. Genesis2™ delivers the accounting tools, dashboards, reporting and correspondence packages, service charge reconciliations, turnover calculations and more required for commercial portfolios.
Genesis2™ provides automated functionality for estimated service charge reconciliation. With a simple report you can compare the service charge budget against the expenditure at any point in the year.
For retail properties the turnover module calculates and posts the additional charges due on figures provided by the tenant and for leases with price index clauses, a lease escalation function is also available.
Genesis2™ combines a comprehensive property and tenant database with report writing capability, and comes with over 140 industry-standard reports that can be exported quickly to Adobe® PDF, Microsoft Word®, or Microsoft Excel®. This wide-ranging suite of reports and powerful real-time analytics features drill down from summary to underlying detail that can be accessed with a single mouse click.
To provide your client convenient access to documents and reports, the built-in Genesis2™ owner portal enables instant online access to the information you want to share with them. Making documents and reports available in one place online also saves you time eliminating the need to call and send requested information.
CLOUD-HOSTED SOLUTION THAT FEATURES A SINGLE DATABASE & WORKS WITH ANY BROWSER
- Web-based, browser-agnostic software platform with built-in best practices
- SaaS hosting including data backups and software updates
- Integrated general ledger with A/R and A/P functions, cash and accrual books
- Comprehensive best practice work flows including break options, reviews and renewals
- Automated functionality for estimated service charge reconciliation on commercial properties
- Cheque writing, bank reconciliation, and electronic payments features
- Correspondence package to track communications
- Maintenance and work order management
- Real-time analytics and standard reports with drill down capabilities
- Built-in installation checklist functionality for fast and easy setup
- Streamline A/R and A/P and automated tenant receipt processing
- Increased business information with portfolio wide analytics and reporting